|Mental Model | Vessel|
Mental Model information:
|Affiliation||"Fleet of Fog", self|
Mental Model's Appearance:
|Type||"Fleet of Fog" Renown-class battlecruiser|
|Maximal Speed||more than 35 knots|
|Armament|| Photon cannons;|
Since Repulse has not made any appearance in anime, nor there are any color pages with her ship-body in manga, it is impossible to tell what her color scheme was.
As a battlecruiser, Repulse has a considerable arsenal at her disposal: a number of Photon cannons, 2 torpedo tubes and a number of missile launchers. It is likely that she has a Super-Graviton cannon as well.
While it's hard to say just how powerful her Wave-Force armor is, she was seen taking a number of shots before anything ever managed to damage her hull. Considering that she had been fleeing from Prince of Wales for quite some time, it is likely that her Wave-Force armor is on the levels of Oriental Fleets' battleships. However, compared to other flagships, her computational processing power isn't impressive, taking approximately 25% of her overall processing power to create the mental model for Vampire. This is attributed to her status as a batllecruiser unlike higher tier battleships such as Kongo.
Battlecruiser Repulse has a single Mental Model. She appears a young woman in her twenties. She has blond hair and dark-gray eyes, which are hidden behind glasses. She is seen wearing what looks like a stereotypical maid uniform.
Repulse appears to be rather restless - which is also represented by her using three brooms at once to fix herself - and she is someone who follows her own way. She doesn't agree with the new mandate that goes against the old orders given by the Admiralty Code, which resulted in her being hunted down by Hood's fleet. Repulse, much like supreme flagship Yamato, also appears to be among those vessels that don't outright hate humans, but at the same time she is very apprehensive about actually meeting them.
Repulse (along with "Vampire") is seen being attacked by Prince of Wales and her fleet. From their dialogue it is revealed that the reason for this is Repulse's disagreement with the new mandate, which essentially forced her to go rogue. Being outnumbered and completely on defensive, Repulse was losing the 'battle' until Hakugei (3) submarine decided to intervene. Hakugei (3) fired a sound cluster torpedo between two fleets thus creating a distraction that allowed Repulse to dive underwater and lose her pursuers for the time being.
A bit later Repulse is seen doing some quick repairs, while thinking about those who helped her escape.
- Vampire - A destroyer that accompanies Repulse. Repulse later gives her the computational power needed to manifest a Mental Model.
- Prince of Wales - Apparently, a local fleet flagship; Prince of Wales, following Hood's orders, was trying to capture Repulse in order to reprogram her into following the new mandate.
- Repulse is seen using three brooms at once when she does repair herself. Two of those are held by the 'ribbons' of her uniform's bonnet that act as an extra pair of arms. Only battleship Hyuuga has something similar (her multi-hand mechanical platform).
- From her brief appearance so far, Repulse has been seen to have plenty of discussions, if not outright arguments sometimes, with Vampire, the only destroyer in the fleet that chose to follow her. Though Vampire's dialogues is not in words but in data streams, with the subjects ranging from tactical nature to even Repulse's "mental state", it's suggestive that while destroyer-class cores do not have the processing power to generate a Mental Model, they have more than enough to possess a self-awareness.
- HMS Repulse, HMAS Vampire and HMS Prince of Wales in World War Two were all members of Force Z.